Here's To Blogging And Failing!

by - 2:27 AM

It's 2AM. I can't believe I've wasted spent the whole Saturday listening to Charlie and Selena complain about how they don't talk anymore, eating coco crunch, and desperately looking and editing a minimalist theme for this blog.

If there's one thing that I am extremely good at, it's giving my 101% in the first few steps of my dreams. And just like a story that hits its climax, I then begin to lose the energy. Sounds like a true Aries. So I quote, 

"Aries are notorious for not finishing what they have begun. This is due to the low tolerance for boredom and lack of patience. If the excitement is gone from their business idea, they go off and search for it elsewhere."

This holds true for every activity that I do, mind you. Even blogging. Especially blogging. I started in Tumblr when I first had my laptop in 2009. Deleted it and transferred to WordPress. I think I've registered in Blogger between these times, because this account was made in 2011. Which I had no memory of, apparently. I was quite disoriented in WordPress so I went back to Tumblr after a year. Oh boy, we do have a love-hate relationship, don't we?

Anyway, just this year when I first had my debit card (this is the only part of being a grown-up that I really enjoy), I decided to finally purchase a domain name! Decided. Not actually purchased yet. Because I didn't know where and how to start.

Cut to the chase, here I am. Trying to build this thing up. I just want my blog to be semi-ready when I finally buy my own domain name. Also I'm having a personal debate on what name to register. So there's that. Here's to hoping I'll go far!





(Image from this site)

You May Also Like

0 Comments